Perinatal Concierge and Consulting
Planning and preparing for a new baby is an exciting and, sometimes, overwhelming task. So many of the moms that we know seem almost superhuman, with their abilities to manage their household and take care of loved ones, while holding down a demanding job (or even heading up their own companies). Even so, focus on a healthy pregnancy and the horizon line of their baby’s birth, along with all of the other daily demands of life, leaves little to no time to get truly prepared for bringing baby home.
We are here to help! Full Circle Postpartum Care offers Perinatal Concierge and Consulting services for expecting and new moms, that could use a little (or a lot of) help preparing to welcome baby. This service is perfect for first-time moms, working moms, moms on bed-rest, or after a c-section.
We can asses your particular needs and give you advice and an action plan, or come to your home and take care of all the things on your to-do list for you. Some of the services we can provide are:
· Recommend and set-up the best supplies/equipment for mom and baby
· Shop for/set-up baby’s nursery
· Help set you up with a good routine for baby’s feeding/sleeping schedules
· Find/schedule family and household support (i.e. day/night postpartum care, lactation consultants, massages, housekeepers, dog walkers, yard care, etc.)
· Assist is nanny searches
· Run errands, send thank you cards, return packages, home organization, etc.
This service would also make a wonderful baby shower gift! Please contact us for more details and let us take care of you, for a change.